Total Number of Plans. In total, 3,148 Medicare Advantage plans will be available nationwide for individual enrollment in 2020 – a 15 percent increase (414 more plans) from 2019 and the largest number of plans ever available (Figure 1; Appendix Table 1). These numbers exclude employer or union-sponsored group plans and Special Needs Plans, which are only available to select populations. Similar to prior years, HMOs continue to account for about two-thirds (64%) of all plans offered in 2020. Read more
In the News
- Online Medicare Excellence: Interview with Grant Hoffman, EVP, ConnectureDRX
- Going Beyond Generics to Save Costs and Build Health Plan Resiliency
- Get Ready for AEP 2021. 3 Strategies for Success.
- The 2020 Senior and Medicare – A new normal with old challenges
- Connecture adds DestinationRx to its brand