Total Number of Plans. In total, 3,148 Medicare Advantage plans will be available nationwide for individual enrollment in 2020 – a 15 percent increase (414 more plans) from 2019 and the largest number of plans ever available (Figure 1; Appendix Table 1). These numbers exclude employer or union-sponsored group plans and Special Needs Plans, which are only available to select populations. Similar to prior years, HMOs continue to account for about two-thirds (64%) of all plans offered in 2020. Read more
In the News
- Trusty.care Announces Enrollment Technology Partnership with ConnectureDRX
- Experience + Outcomes. What matters most to Stars in ’23 and ’24.
- Why Aren’t More People Comparison Shopping for Health Plans?
- The Stars are aligned in 2022, but 2023 will be a different story
- Get to Know Medicare to Make an Empowered Plan Choice