The Trump administration redesigned the online Medicare Cost Finder for seniors to compare complex health insurance options. But consumer advocates have identified instances when the tool has malfunctioned and given inaccurate plan and price data. Read more
In the News
- Trusty.care Announces Enrollment Technology Partnership with ConnectureDRX
- Experience + Outcomes. What matters most to Stars in ’23 and ’24.
- Why Aren’t More People Comparison Shopping for Health Plans?
- The Stars are aligned in 2022, but 2023 will be a different story
- Get to Know Medicare to Make an Empowered Plan Choice