MAKE IT MAKE SENSE FOR EVERYONE
Connecture has been serving the group healthcare segment for nearly 20 years – before and after the implementation of the Affordable Care Act – with best-of-breed solutions for agents, brokers, employers, and employees. We streamline workflows for brokers and internal operations staff to free them up and increase their productivity. Whether you’re focusing on top-line growth or retention, our technology can improve automation and reduce errors to help your team build your book of business, year over year. And for those employers ready to empower their workforce with personalized health benefits, Connecture provides seamless shopping, enrollment and engagement tools that make it easy.
Why is our Group solution so trusted?
Last year alone, Connecture processed more than 800,000 quotes with census counts of over 10 million lives. But those numbers only tell part of our story. Not only does Connecture have longevity in the industry, we also have unparalleled experience working directly with health plan executives, operations staff, brokers and actuaries across the country. We support everyone from provider-sponsored health plans and state-based programs, to regional and national carriers, helping them expand their market footprint with quoting, enrollment and retention tools that make them a trusted advisor with employer groups.
Get to know our Group solution
Designed to Help Agents & Brokers:
- Respond to the constantly changing regulatory environment and market needs
- Scale to match complex business requirements
- Eliminate manual processes and move toward a paperless model
- Accelerate client-response time
- Increase and protect their book of business, both new members, and renewals
- Reduce back-office processing and maintenance costs
- Enhance relationship with employers
Small Group Quotes in 2017
Optimize Broker Role in Small Group Market
Our panel of experts shared how to:
- Empower brokers to focus on increasing number of quotes, proposals, and new sales
- Leverage technology to help brokers reach priority prospects with the right product mix